If you want your phone to play the songs that the other phone is playing then its possible and simple with the phone called ALCATEL.
I was using my ALCATEL OT-710 n was playing music on it then i saw one feature called broadcast then when i selected it and set the frequency i didn’t hear the sound and i was a bit confused so i thought is it working as a radio????? so my inquisitive head thought to bring my other mobile set and i plugged in an ear piece and set the same frequency to my surprise it played the same song that i was playing on my ALCATEL OT-710. Then i thought of the range of the transmission and then i increased the distance between these two cells and to my surprise it would catch the signal up to 24ft, which is quite enough for a single room to play same music out loud from a same station 😉 . This was some experience with my gadget if you wanna do the same and play the same song then just try out some steps which I’ll list below in order.
- click your Menu and select Music
- Then play any song of your choice
- From your music player click Menu Again
- Select Broadcast
- Power on the Broadcast and set Frequency and Click OK
- Now just tune in with same frequency from any other cell phone under Radio option
- You can hear the music that ALCATEL is broadcasting
This really works guys just give it a try once. 🙂